Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Motherhood

This tag I got from one of my old friend and a new mom, Pinaysmile/Marlet. Thank you so much for tagging me this. This is not my first time to celebrate mother's day but im still excited coz my son is more involve now. He knows whats going on. I still strongly believe about this quote or this are one of my favorite qoutes for motherhood.


Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love.

Mother - that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.

No one in the world can take the place of your mother. Right or wrong, from her viewpoint you are always right. She may scold you for little things, but never for the big ones.



1. Irresistible Fascinations / Naomi 2. Pinay Mom in Czech Republic/ Tess 3. Pinaymama's Diary/Joy 4.PINAYSMILE'S JOURNEY/ Marlet 5.LandofPromise/Amy

No comments: