Saturday, May 10, 2008

Biometrcis Schedule

When I check our mailbox yesterday morning I dont see any mail at all, so I decided to go shopping with my son. We went to Old Navy and buy some clothes and we went also to Children's Place. My son have fun. Late afternoon my husband called from work and ask if we have mail I said no we dont have mail I checked this morning but my husband insisted me to check the mail again when I get home, so I check it and yes we have mail. When I saw the mail, I saw USCIS and I knew its for me, so im so excited to open it, yes! I have my biometrics schedule this coming May 21, it was so fast we applied my removing conditional April of 2008 and month after I have Biometrics schedule. I guess im one of the lucky applicant. I read in the forum some it took 1 year and some took months and months to get the schedule or get thier 10 yr green card. Im crossing my finger , hope I'll get my 10 yr green card after 3 to 5 months coz I really want to visit my family in the Philippines, I miss them all, its been 3 yrs since I left them.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Hi Am, thanks for visiting my blog ha. Ako diay brother dha mag school sa Major Seminary sa Catalunan Davao. kabalo ka asa na? Have anice weekend dear

Amy said...

Hala o kabalo ko ana dira kay naka adto nami dira kay sa Holy Cross man ko nag school no naa mi field trip dira sa una