Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I signed up PPP

Lastnight I signed up payperpost and waiting for them to approve me. Luckily when I open my email this afteernoon I was approved, so now im here. What I love about payperpost is how easy is to navigate and the things I learned from the other post. It gives me opportunity to express myself ,”expand my brain” and earn money at the same time. Payperpost is giving me opportunities to stay home with my one year old son so I can watch him grow. In some opportunity that I have I need to be far away from my son enable for me to earn money.

Payperpost is a money making opportunity that connects blogger and advertiser where bloggers can get paid to blogI heard about payperpost from one of my long long time friend from the Philippines we met in Manila during our immigration process we stay in the same hotel in the same room. Until now we still have contact and she told me and teach me about having the opportunity to earn money from Payperspost Im very excited and anxious to meet all people from this process ,with this payperpost im gaining friends which im looking forward at the same time im earning money. Payperpost is a big help for me to pay my bills.

No comments: