Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Migraine

I missed work for two days now because of this stupid migrane. I suffered migrane for 14 yrs now, it was started when I was 14 yrs. old. Everytime my migrane attacked I feel so helpless I tried every medicine for migrane but now its getting worst. Last month I went to my doctor to checked my migrane but my doctor told me to take tylenol or advil I told my doctor that it wont help but still she insisted me to take it. So I come to th e point that I will change my doctor coz I really feel that shes not helping me at all, the last time she gave me medicine I was allergic. I was over with her yesterday I called my insurance to change my primary doctor, luckily I found a filipino doctor and I heard that he have alot of patient who have migranes and I heard that he inject botox for migrane patient. I saw in the news that injecting botox for migrane patient help alot, so I crossed my fingers I really hope it will help, coz im so tired of this migrane. I cant wait for my appointment this coming friday. Till here!

No comments: