Sunday, April 20, 2008

Playing soccer with a big smile




This smile is the reason why my life is wonderful and joyful. This is the reason why I work so hard, I love him so much. It's 60 degree here the sun is out and the wind still a little bit cold. I decided to let my son play in our yard with his small soccer ball. He is so happy, running around, kicking his soccer ball, yelling the word Wow! thats one of his favorite word to say.As I watch him playing I feel so blessed that God gave us a very good child who loves his Mom and Dad so much. I feel so great and happy the he grows so fast, so healty and intelligent little boy. It feels like yesterday his a little tiny tiny baby and now his a handsome little boy. Who loves to run around and he loves me to chase him. One thing for sure being a mother is a great great feeling. I love it!








No comments: