Sunday, April 13, 2008

Im back

It's been awhile since I posted my first post here. This past months have been so busy taking care of my one year old son. He went from being a baby to being so visual and active his running , playing, making noises and its so hard to understand what he's trying to say, he hide things in the oddest places and he loves to play balls. It takes alot of time and effort to teach my little one, he's like spongebob he takes everything in and repeats it back hehehe. Being a first time mom is so exhausting and fun experience.
Duty calls.......... my son wants his mommy now hehehe, hope you read my next post. See ya!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Hi Amy welcome back. I've added you in my friendslist. heres my links http://anneloveswill.blogspot.com/ please visit me soon.Take care

Amy said...

Hi Anne! Thank you for your warm welcome, I added you already. God Bless

Anne said...

You're very much welcome dear. Hope you're doing fine with your son. Please don't hesitate to visit my blog sometimes. Take care