Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Co-worker

This co-worker of mine is filipino and she's my friend, she's 30 yrs older than me. As older than me I respect her so much to the point that she thought that im her nanny or maid. Everytime that she gets near me she always ask me favor, I dont mind doing the favor but sometimes its annoying or it makes me upset coz even a glass of water she wants me to get while the drinking station is near to her. Like this morning we have the same time on break , we only have ten mins break, as a break you expect to rest for a min but I cant coz when she see me sitting she will tell me to get this get that for me and no please and shes just sitting grrrrrrrr! I really want to tell her to back off and let me rest but I cant coz I dont want her to get mad or upset at me. I really dont know what to do. Oooooooooooops! Thanks for reading guys just releasing my emotion for the day.

3 comments:

Russ said...

tell her to get lost...thats silly your in america now no more of that you owe someone because there older

Anne said...

Hi sis amy Just visiting you here. Tell you co-worker that you're not working for her and you're her alalay. I hate those kind of people mapagsamantala. Take care and be strong. Hope you can visit my blog sometimes

Anne said...

Don't think too much about your co-worker Sis kay ang atong streess ani kwentaha bya na. Ako gyud na cyang gi tuyo ug post dha sis para gutomon ka hehehehehe