Friday, July 4, 2008

Second time around

I have a good news to all of you guys. Last week I took a pregnancy test and it came out positive, and I can't believe it coz we are not trying to have another baby, so what I did I bought another Pregnancy test and tried it again and still positive, i cant still belive it. SO I called my doctor to have my appointment to have another test again. When i went to the doctor the doctor asked me if i took PT and I said yes and it came out that I am pregnant, and he said CONGRATULATIONS! I told my doctor to give me another test and the doctor said no need coz you are and it's really accurate, and I insisted that I want another test, so they did and I am pregnant. I really hoping that this is a GIRL, I wanted to have a girl so bad.

1 comment:

Slimladybiz said...

hi..is it just fine to exchange link with me? mine is http://www.slimladybiz.com..hope you’ll add my link. pls. tell me if you already add me so i will add you too to my link page..thanks.